Today we’re going back to the 80’s, to talk about some of the outrageous things my dad did that marketed his business on purpose…and accident.Continue reading
We’re kicking September off RIGHT!
At 3pm we’re LIVE with Michael “Schatzy” Schatzberg of Branded Strategic Hospitality.
Michael helps to connect and accelerate technology, hospitality, and capital to startups and early stage companies. He’s also the Co-Host of the “Hospitality Hangout” podcast.
Today we’re going to talk about:
1st – Technologies place in the industry post pandemic, will restaurants go away from 3rd party
2nd – Will there be a surge in new concepts focused solely on takeout and drive through, have we seen the last of fast food dining rooms.
3rd – What’s a piece of technology restaurants need to embrace that they currently are not, or one that’s on the horizon.
You can find out more about his company at…
How To Design Insanely Profitable Menus and Control Your Costs in the Process.
The menu is a key building block of all restaurants, so it MUST be optimized!
That’s what we will be covering in this MENU FOCUSED webinar.
We will discuss…
What Fonts Increase Sales
Why Menu Size Matters
How To Design a Professional Menu on a Budget
The Importance of Maintaining Accurate Cost Sheets
Why Knowing What Menu Items are the Most Profitable is Vital
1st – Roger Beaudoin – Roger Beaudoin is the founder of Restaurant Rockstars – an online tool to help restaurant owners and managers crush it in the restaurant business. He is also a podcast host, author, speaker, and restaurant consultant.
2nd – Donald Burns – With nearly four decades in the restaurant industry, Donald Burns has worked in the front of the house, back of the house, opened, owned, created and operated original concepts. From that experience, Donald – a two time author – keeps restaurants on top by building their brand. strengthening their team, and increasing their profits.
3rd – Matt Plapp – Matt’s the CEO of America’s Best Restaurants & Restaurant Marketing That Works. Through both companies Matt’s on a mission to help restaurants find more frequent customers through their ground breaking A.B.R strategy…Attract, Build & Retain
You Can’t Market Yourself – Why Should Others Hire You! ?
Learn more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MW9VQd1-04
Live with a fellow agency owner, Wayne, from Alaska talking about events like the one we’re at now??
Running a small business is tough, many people will never know the daily struggles. I tip my cap to my fellow entrepreneurs for putting in the hard work every day, all day.
I have a saying I use frequently “advertising is easy, but marketing is HARD”. Why is it hard? Because marketing requires you to do the heavy lifting and thinking. You’re not just hopelessly placing ads, you’re creating ideas that will drive revenue and profits.
In this event you’ll get the tools and ideas to help make 2016 different from past years. During this 3 hour seminar you’ll hear from 5 speakers who will help jumpstart your thinking and get you ready to market your business like never before.
We’ll cover in depth the following topics:
1. Social Media Marketing – How to use Social Media to market your business and as a customer relation tool.
2. Referral Relationships – You have a great group of satisfied customers, now lets make them a sales staff.
3. Advanced Facebook, Instagram & Twitter Marketing Tactics – Create impactful ultra targeted ads to get in front of your best customers.
4. Search Engine Optimization – Getting found online and what it takes to be on the top results in Google
5. Newsworthy – Learn how to get the attention of the media and get your business in the headlines.
6. HOW TO SELL! Many times this is one of the most over looked aspects of marketing.
7. Email Marketing – Learn the best practices for sending email and how to make this great marketing tool drive traffic and sales to your business.
8. Reviews – Stop worrying about bad reviews and HOPE you get some, then you can show everyone how you handle issues.
You’ll leave with a custom marketing plan and workbook that will help make 2016 even better than 2015!