Learn 5 Keys To Google SEO, Social Media, Branding Your Business and Email Marketing
Now you can create your own Radio Station! Yes, you can OWN your own radio station. Through the online tools available today you can use your Website, Email & Social Media to own the marketing medium. By having your own means of getting the word out you’re able to market your company more, spend less and MAKE MORE PROFIT!
BUT, you need a compelling value proposition, a well branded company, a strategic plan and more importantly attainable goals to help you reach your maximum potential.
This 4-Hour seminar will help you create a plan for 2013 that will put you on the path to OWNING your own radio station! Through 4 sessions, you’ll not only find out what it takes to do this, but you’ll leave with 5 goals -IN WRITING – for each topic.
These three local marketing and sales experts with a combined 100+ years of experience will make it easy to improve your marketing with actionable information on these important topics.
- Matt Plapp of Driven Media Solutions
- Kirk Carter of Web4Marketing
- Duane Plapp of Total Revenue Coaching
Get Found! Your road map to Google and other search engines
- The importance of Google + Local (AKA Google Places)
- Create PERFECT pages for your website
- Keyword Research
- Link Building
- Driving qualified traffic through Google AdWords
Start Building Your Radio Station
- Properly creating your profiles on Facebook, LinkedIn & YouTube
- What, When & Why…Creating a daily/weekly posting schedule
- Your reach and how to grow it
- Goals, where are you now and where should you be by 2014
- Understanding some of the features on Facebook & LinkedIn
Create A Lasting Brand…Becoming Relavant To Your Customers
- Finding your target market
- Massage your message
- Identifying your #1 way to increase sales..THROUGH YOUR CURRENT CUSTOMERS! Creating brand ambassadors.
- Developing the right relationships
- Creating and keeping your image
What’s Free, Something Everyone Has With Them 99% Of The Time & Is A Great Way To Advertise Your Company…EMAIL MARKETING
- Creating and building your list
- Understanding how to get your emails open, read and acted on.
- Making email your #1 marketing tool
- When to send
- Branding and NOT Spamming