In this episode of MP TV I got to hear the backstory behind an incredible local business, Allie’s Walkabout! Who better to tell the story than Allie’s dad, David Clegg? Allie’s Walkabout is a local northern Kentucky business that is any dog owner’s one-stop shop for doggy daycare, boarding, grooming, and training!
In this episode David Clegg tells us about:
– How Allie got her first dog sitting gig.
– Where the name “Allie’s Walkabout” came from.
– The early days of the business.
– Turning the small side hustle into a full-blown business.
– Some of the differentiating features of Allie’s Walkabout.
– How the Cleggs kept their business in the family.
– Entrepreneurship advice.
– Opportunities for young hustlers!
Like, subscribe, and drop a comment if you have a northern Kentucky business owner I should have on the podcast next!
#mattplapp #americasbestrestaurants #restaurantmarketing